LAGOON SEVENTY 8
– The enormous flybridge of the SEVENTY 8 can be customized according to your individual wishes: whirlpool, a large folding table on the port side, a wonderful sunbathing area, not to mention the hardtop/bimini with an electric sunroof.
– The ergonomically shaped helm station with a seat on starboard enables enjoyable navigation of the ship with a magnificent view of the endless expanse of the ocean.
– A 322 square foot forward platform – a real dance floor – offers incomparable freedom and space to relax.
– An aft cockpit with a view of the open sea, a lounging space on the port side, a large aft sofa and a dining table.
– A tender lift platform that connects the two transom skirts and opens an exquisite bathing platform.
– Connected spaces that merge like a “walk-around” into one unit and invite you to explore this impressive motor yacht.
– Balanced finishes, elegant interior paneling and the careful selection of materials by Nauta Design create an ambiance with timeless elegance.
– A huge salon with modern furnishings, large glazing units and an unusual amount of headroom captivates with an incomparable panoramic view.
– Effortless communication between inside and outside: the panorama window in the middle is a door that provides perfect ventilation for the salon and the cockpit and at the same time facilitates communication with the forward cockpit.
– An owner’s suite that is independent of the rest of the boat and has its own access to the sea with a private swimming platform: a technological gem!
– Large hull glazings with integrated portholes for the cabins, through which an extraordinary amount of daylight enters and offers a wonderful view.
– A wide selection of layouts for different requirements of life on board: up to 5 cabins, each with an island bed, plenty of storage space and a private bathroom.
– Crew cabins in the forward hulls for more comfort and space – available with the aft galley version.
Length : 23,80 m
Beam : 11 m
Draft : 1,27 m
Clearance : 8,95 m
Displacement : 62 200 kg
Fuel capacity : 8 500 L
Freshwater : 2 x 800 L
Engine : 2 x 510 to 580 HP